Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Advice for starting weight loss journey?

Hello, I am a 23 year old college female , 5’0 ft and I weight around 64 kilos ( 141 pounds). My weight is definitely my biggest insecurity now ( it used to be my acne but I worked through that with skincare and feel confident in it now). My weight makes me feel ashamed to go out and socialize in college and I can’t wear the kind of clothes that I want to. I have a plan to get to 50kg by November so I hope to lose 14 kilos or 30 pounds by then. I want to do this sustainably and in a way that will be healthy. I have a few questions for people on this sub: 1. I hope to change my eating habits and cravings. My unhealthy routine involved usually skipping breakfast, not liking much of what I had For lunch and then ordering something very heavy in carbs and calories around dinner time and then laying around. What would you recommend to counter this? I plan to deal with cravings by allowing myself small amounts of say chocolate or a few bites of a burger every now and then. 2. I want to get active again. I used to run on the treadmill and jump rope. What other exercises could I look into to get more toned? 3. I hope to lose around a pound every week. Would you consider this too extreme?

Give me the best advice that has helped you get off and keep off the weight.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Bulky_Tangerine9653
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EQgodme

No comments:

Post a Comment