Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Weird tip for cravings

So I just started my weight loss journey. And I was super worried about my diet since I love sweet, and fast foods.

I however discovered something that really really helped with my cravings and because of this method I am able to keep my diet in check and daily calories under 1500 usually.

The trick is candy. I know seems like I’m trolling right? Lol. But no I’m serious. I’m not talking about chocolate or gummy candy though. I mean candies like ice breakers, tiktac, stuff like that. Each piece has less then a gram of sugar and only 1-3 cal.

Now this doesn’t mean you can eat a box every day. But I tend to consum roughly 4 pieces a day one time in the morning and during the day when I’m super hungry or have cravings. It seriously helps a lot. Specially that one in the morning.

I hope this helps someone and if it doesn’t you can ignore it lol.

submitted by /u/CheriyJuice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UVaq8lZ

No comments:

Post a Comment