Thursday, May 26, 2022

So I've lost 15lbs since January and I don't really know why.

I have reduced how much I ate, but not by a lot, and I did cut out soda for the most part. If I used to have 3 12oz sodas a day, I now only have one. The only big difference between January and before is I changed jobs. I used to work in a kitchen, two days a week for 6hrs a day. Now, I'm the baker for the same kitchen, working four days a week for maybe 3hrs a day, if I take my time. Did any of those things contribute to the weight loss? Yeah, probably. Do I feel like I'm doing enough to have lost weight? Not at all. Regardless of how the weight is gone, I'm just happy that the number on the scale is going down and I'm now 15lbs closer to my goal.

submitted by /u/dixiegal_gonewild
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dv2GEb6

No comments:

Post a Comment