Monday, May 30, 2022

Looking for something good/healthy to put in my coffee in place of cream/sugar

Hey all,

I used to buy a product known as Mocha Tonix to add to my coffee daily. One scoop in my black coffee was all I needed, no cream, no sugar, and it tasted very good and sweetened the black coffee enough to taste great without cream or sugar needed. But Mocha Tonix is a mixed bag of healthy/not healthy. I stopped using Mocha Tonix around 2020.

I am hard and fast on the weight loss train again and I am looking for something that is pretty healthy that I can just put in my coffee without a ton of calories, preferably something healthy. Only 60 cals per serving in Mocha Tonix was really nice. I contemplated getting Mocha Tonix here and now, but again, it's a mixed bag in terms of health, and at this point $40 for 15 servings just does not appeal to me at this point in my life.

Does anyone have any suggestions for something that is pretty healthy that I can put in black coffee that will flavor the coffee enough to not need cream or sugar, while also still being mostly healthy?

Thanks for any suggestions!

submitted by /u/thisisbeej
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KILC57P

No comments:

Post a Comment