Thursday, May 19, 2022

Lost 70 lbs in 6 months. the healthy and correct way. I can't believe i actually did it! Celebration time

I had a binge eating disorder with all the fat logic that goes along with it for a few years. After trying so many fad diets and some unhealthy things that did not work. I decided to change nothing about my diet besides removing refined sugar, only ordering (healthy) takeaway 2x a month, and ordered the super size box from an ugly fruit/veg service each week.

I started reading the back of all my "health food" and 99% of it was so bad with refined sugar and crap, id have been better off eating candy. It was a real eyeopener. The first week was hard. I didn't realize how addicted i was to sugar. But it got easier and now sodas and candy are too sweet. Plus, how are these things treats if im eating them multiple times a day?! Now. A dragonfruit/acai bowl and a split of moet is my 'treat' 2x a month.

I started precutting/peeling veggies or buying veggie trays on sale. This made making a salad, a single serving of veg/chicken soup, single serving stirfry or snacking healthy easier. Cutting a large chicken breast into cubes, putting single servings with season in my freezer helped a lot.

I have always loved plain rice cakes, so i would eat them with cream cheese and jam/bagel season instead of a bagel. hot sauce mixed w saltless taco seasoning, brush on and bake to make dorito tostada things and top with lettuce, cilantro, pico, crema, olives and jalapeno. Its good instead of bread for sandwiches or avo toast. But i know most people hate rice cakes.

The weight melted off. I was losing it so fast that i contacted my dr, nutritionist and gastro. They said its totally normal and my diet and portions were perfect. They said most of my initial loss was visceral fat and water weight. My stomach was flattened within 3 weeks. 10 lbs gone the first week. And it was shockingly easy.

I finally reached my goal weight tonight. I also saved well over 4000 dollars from not eating out, ordering delivery, buying junkfood, a case of soda a day, beer etc. Fresh healthy food is WAY cheaper. Especially if you prep and cook it. I have no idea why people say its more expensive. A bag of doritoes is the same price as 75 large rice cakes or a 3 serving chicken breast.

Psylium husk and leonflex caps also helped with the full feeling and moving things along.

The chronic illness/ condition ive had since birth that got way more managable. It was the reason for the weight loss. My opiate pain med usage is a fifth of what it used to be and im not in constant pain. All of my drs have said ive improved drastically and i can feel it. The weight loss also caused my pcos to fuck off. I guess its a myth that it causes weight gain for no reason. (My fat logic had me clinging to that for years)

This honestly feels so incredible right now and i hope everyone on this sub can experience this feeling. We all deserve to be the best us we can be. I was so defeated before when purging, diet pills, laxative abuse, walking miles a day etc didn't work.

Celebrating by spending all the money i saved on a new wardrobe and also just booked a week in jamaica with activities i couldn't do before because of my size and chronic pain. The massive amount of money saved is icing in the rice cake.

submitted by /u/catdaddymack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rINv1TM

No comments:

Post a Comment