Thursday, May 26, 2022

The unfortunate reality of weightloss

26F 5’9 HW: 305 CW:220 GW: 180’s

I don’t know exactly what I thought my body would look like once I lost weight but this wasn’t it. I thought I’d look normal, more attractive, and overall smaller.

I thought I’d get a societally acceptable body.

Instead I just have tons and tons of loose skin, that I know with more weight loss won’t improve dramatically.

It some ways it feels worse than when I was bigger, being fat and looking fat naked is more normal that looking average in clothes and fat/flabby and gross naked.

While I’ve definitely gained confidence emotionally, and have much more freedom since the weightloss. (I went from a size 20 to a size 14). I feel just as insecure about my body, if not more so.

I can tuck my stomach almost flat in pants, but the reality is I’m just a drooping loose mess.

https://imgur.com/a/0VQplGX

submitted by /u/Palladininpluto
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/B02ftab

No comments:

Post a Comment