Wednesday, May 18, 2022

I just keep gaining weight the more I try to lose

32f currently 154; was 130 , average 143 mostly. Past 4 years have been absolutely horrid but all I can think about is my lack of self worth and confidence. I haven’t worn jeans in 4 years. This past year I read every book, blog and article about weight loss almost every single day. Tried the hard75, tried reverse dieting and tried adding cardio and recently proactively weightlifting 5 days a week. After 30 days of consistent weight lifting I found out I went from 143 to 154. Went to the doctor and my weight was indeed 154.

No thyroid issue but I’m consistently having high blood pressure (lots of stress in my life). They haven’t put me on medication for this. I am vegetarian and eat lots of fresh vegetables and measure out all my oil/butter. Currently eating 1600-1800 cals.

I’m so tired of this roller coaster of every day I can’t lose a pound, I just end up gaining a pound. It feels like the harder I try the harder I fail.

My goal was originally 143 to 130. I had 3 months to do it when I set that goal. Now I’m almost 2 months in and I’ve gained 13 pounds. I don’t look all that different from before and after photos that I can see.

I really need my confidence back. Any helpful advice?? *Currently weighing and tracking all food intake.

submitted by /u/iambatgirl1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gWLZR6K

No comments:

Post a Comment