Tuesday, May 24, 2022

353 to 315 - Side effects?

Hi All,

I am currently on my weight loss journey. I started in March 2022 and I have lost just about 40 pounds. I have been feeling a lot of dizziness and headaches in the past 2 weeks and I wanted to know if anyone else who may have lost weight rapidly has experienced something similar?

I also sent my doctor an email this morning about how I have been feeling but thought I'd post this here for additional insight.

Some other info

  • 24F
  • Very minimal added sugars (around 5-10g a day)
  • I exercise for about 11/2 hours a day
  • I eat under 2,000 calories a day (usually around 1500 to 1800)
  • I am not diabetic, nor do I have high/low blood pressure
  • Intake of less than 1500mg of sodium a day
  • I eat about 100-150g of protein
  • I eat off diet on the weekends this can include a burger or pizza sometimes a Boba Milk tea
submitted by /u/Gingerraycharles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mCXQ5R9

No comments:

Post a Comment