Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Dating after weight loss

After losing 80 lbs, I’ve noticed that I’ve been matching more on tinder, however, no guy looks at me in real life. The only 2 guys I’ve ever wanted and I cannot get over, have friend zoned me, they wont ever fk me and will never find me attractive; it’s like I’ll always be the fat and ugly chick to them. With one guy i have an intense emotional/mental connection and the other guy it’s pure sexual big D energy he transmits to me. Before my weight loss, I would only be attracted to a more deep connection, and with these guys I have that connection that goes beyond physical attraction. But on tinder, I’ve been matching with these really hot, perfect gym body dudes that I never thought would look at me; sometimes i think I’m either being catfished or they’re trying to play a joke on me, as I still have 40 lbs to go to reach my goal weight. Maybe I’m a more socially acceptable fat, but I’m technically still fat. But part of me wants to know what it feels like to be with a socially acceptable hot guy. I’ve always searched for a deeper attraction in all my unrequited pursuits, and all it’s gotten me is disappointment, frustration, and friendzoning. Maybe I should just become shallow and just date based on looks.

submitted by /u/SusieQu1885
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BFCoJIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment