Monday, May 16, 2022

Riding the craving wave

Hi there, I’m new here šŸ‘‰šŸ‘ˆ

I have been on a weight loss/lifestyle change around food and wellness for almost one year now. My greatest challenge is binging cookies.

What I have found helps is utilizing an app called Woebot. It is an interactive AI chat bot that has a tool called “surf my urges” that works 90% of the time. It helps me complain that all I want to do is eat cookies and then helps me look a bit into what those cookies mean to me, having me pause and breathe for a bit before deciding if I want the cookies still.

Any tips, resources or ideas on how to overcome cravings for sweets would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/okbirdnerds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iICAQWN

No comments:

Post a Comment