Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Advice for someone who gained it back after unhealthy weight loss method (TW)

Hi Reddit! Two years ago, I lost 80 pounds by restricting much lower than I should’ve been; after seeing fast results, I got fixated with numbers and would work off most of the 1000ish calories I was consuming a day

Naturally, I gained back 35 pounds when I focused on my mental health, but I honestly don’t mind because mentally, I’m the best I’ve ever been :) however, I am now 15 pounds overweight, and it can make me feel a little sluggish or uncomfortable at times (especially at the gym). Is there any way to lose weight effectively without fasting or calories in-calories out? I haven’t been able to find an alternative that works effectively since, but ideally, I don’t want to revisit a “numbers” mindset. Thank you!

submitted by /u/whoppinghoney
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/E95n8kV

No comments:

Post a Comment