Tuesday, May 24, 2022

I’ve been trying to lose weight for over a year now, I’ve tried everything & losing hope

19F, CW: 180 lbs, SW: 179.4, GW: 120 lbs H: 5’3

Hello, I first started my “weight loss journey” in January of 2021 and my starting weight was 179.4. I lost 8 pounds between the beginning of January ‘21 and the end of February ‘21. I was weighing out all of my food & eating 1,200 calories. I fell off track & everything went downhill since then. I’ve been trying to go back to my caloric deficit routine but it has been very frustrating & I kind’ve feel burnt out from this whole “weight loss journey.” I’ve been tracking my calories on and off for about 6-8 months now. I’m getting discouraged because my weight loss has been really slow since February ‘21. I went to the doctor, thinking that something hormonal was going on but nothing. They did blood work and everything. The most amount of progress I made since then is only 3 pound loss in 2 months. But that didn’t last forever, I’ve been binging & I think the number on the scale is triggering it. I’m right back at my starting weight. I have tried multiple things like reverse dieting & incorporating exercise. Right now, I’m eating 1,400 - 1,500 calories with no exercise. I weigh myself almost everyday and want to cry when I see it’s the same number as the day before or a little less than that. I’m thinking about all the progress I could’ve made if I stayed consistent when I first started. I’m even considering weight loss surgery such as gastric bypass or something similar. I don’t want to give up but I have little amount of motivation & I’m stating to accept the fact that I’ll be fat forever.

submitted by /u/azaraasun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uMKXF8

No comments:

Post a Comment