Monday, May 30, 2022

Overweight gym beginner looking for help on a chill routine to start with that won’t murder me.

28 years old 5’5 SW: 314.4 CW: 291.6 GW: 185

I’ve recently been counting calories, which I know has nothing to do with this, but I’m starting to go to the gym three times a week Wednesday morning. When I was going before the pandemic I’d usually do 30 minutes of cardio before anything, then stretch, then focus on one area of my body (legs, arms, core).

I’ve recently heard that cardio is bad before doing weights. And I also have realized I don’t have any real knowledge of what working out is besides a weird skewed version from softball 10+ years ago.

So my question is, what’s a good beginner workout with weights that will help keep my curves, have minimal weight loss, and help improve stamina and flexibility.

My goal on off days is to do either 30 minutes cardio/30 minutes of yoga.

submitted by /u/hornycrying
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AUE0mNL

No comments:

Post a Comment