Monday, May 16, 2022

Getting my sh*t together after several half-failed weight loss attempts.

I’ll go ahead and give you all the story of my weight loss journey since this is my first post on this sub.

I am 6’3 (male) and currently weigh around 220lbs.

Around 2019 I was 245lbs (with little muscle) when I decided I wanted to start losing weight. At that time I lost around 25lbs over the course of a few months staying on a calorie deficit with light exercise, but then Covid hit and I went up to 250lbs by the end of 2019. In 2020 I did the same plan as I did in 2019 and lost about all the weight I gained and went back around the 220-223lb mark, but that was as far as a went before I gave back in to my eating habits. I’ve consistently stayed around this mark without losing or gaining any weight the past 2 years by just not overeating. This year I started to get back into my diet again and I went down to around 213lbs with some slight added muscle as I started light weightlifting as part of my diet, but then I gave into eating habits again and failed my diet after a month when I went to visit family out of state because we ate out every day I was there. This happened between March-April and most of this month. Right now I am ready to get my shit together and lose the weight that’s been plaguing my confidence for years. I never had much support from anyone during my diets so I think loss of motivation was a factor as to why I couldn’t stay consistent with my diet. But now I’m going to document my journey on this sub since I have no one else to share it with. My goal weight is 180 but 190lbs is probably where I’ll slow down and try to start losing weight less aggressively.

(Sorry if spelling is bad I am writing this on a slow phone and app is laggy)

submitted by /u/4th-Impact
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mFOX5nE

No comments:

Post a Comment