Friday, May 27, 2022

A week ago I couldn't get up a flight of stairs without dying, this morning I managed to walk to my university without my heart bursting

I'm 19F, 180, 77 kg (lost 10-15 kg) and I feel absolutely estatic. I'm not close to my goal yet, but this morning I had a massive confidence/motivation booster.

I've been trying to walk to my university since I took my weight loss seriously, and at first, what should've been a 30-minute walk, was prolonged by at least another 30 minutes. Well, today I walked to my university in exactly 30 minutes and I only felt slightly tired and out of breath. My heart wasn't pounding out my chest, my legs weren't shaking, I feel so healthy.

I even traced along my legs and felt the newly formed muscles underneath the skin and fat. I still have a long way to go to achieve my goals, but I feel so motivated and confident to continue. It's the little things that have such an enormous impact.

submitted by /u/jellobaby_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xtpyHcA

No comments:

Post a Comment