Sunday, May 22, 2022

Can Probiotics Aid in Weight Loss?

I've been doing some research about probiotics and their potential for aiding in weight loss, and I was wondering if anyone has any specific brand or product that consists of probiotics that have been proven to help people lose weight. I know a lot of people have said that certain Lactobacillus bacteria have helped tremendously, but I can't seem to find a product that's promising. Does anyone have any recommendations?

P.S. I know that there's a lot more to weight loss than just probiotics, I'm not looking for a magic pill or anything, I'm no beginner when it comes to losing weight either, I've gone from skinny to fat back to skinny 3 times and I'm currently down 25 pounds. I'm just interested in the idea of probiotics and their potential efficacy.

submitted by /u/kingsnb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CRPcH0x

No comments:

Post a Comment