Saturday, May 28, 2022

Weight loss milestones?

Hi, everyone! Any tips on how to create weight loss milestones? I feel like this will be a big motivating factor to me and will make my weight loss journey more fun. I think I saw a post a while back that says when she loses x pounds, she’ll treat herself to something, when she loses another x pounds, she treats herself to another thing, and so on.

Recently lost 10 pounds and aiming to lose 60 more. Any tips on creating a healthy one? Would you advise to have it per 10 pounds?

If you have one, please share yours too! Looking for inspirations! Thinking about rewarding myself with new workout clothes, still planning to when ❤️

submitted by /u/thegrapejuiceblues
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IvNXo7y

No comments:

Post a Comment