Friday, May 27, 2022

Sometimes… it’s 12:30 pm and you’ve only eaten cake, ice cream, and chocolate

Ive tried to lose weight so many times over the last six years and I always lose motivation because I don’t let myself eat out or eat “bad” food. This time, I decided i can eat anything I want as long as I log it and stick to my calories…

https://i.imgur.com/ewhRAS3.jpg

Obviously I don’t do this every day lol, but some days that’s just how life goes! I usually don’t eat lunch at work since I get off in the early afternoon, and I eat lentils/chicken/something healthy at home. But today was a coworkers bday, and I still have 900 calories left for my lentils… which is a lot of lentils.

My weight loss has been WAY more sustainable this way, and I don’t have to decline dinners out with friends. I know most of you probably already do this, but it took so long to click in my head. Without the complete restriction of any “non healthy” food, I actually make better choices and eat smaller portions of unhealthy stuff.

submitted by /u/chacun-des-pas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IOquMLV

No comments:

Post a Comment