Friday, May 27, 2022

Which exercises to add to strength training tighten loose skin after weight loss? Cardio or Core?

Hi all,

a bit of background. I lost around 30kg in the last year or so going from 82 to 53 (180 to 117). For reference I'm 1,68 m ( 5 feet 6 inches) and did the loss with an heavy calorie deficit diet and some exercises.

I know I'm very close to underweight and I'm in the process of trying to build muscle and convince myself to maybe gain some weight.

To get to the question, I do 60/90 minutes of mixed strength and cross-fit exercises 3 days a week and recently I added 20 minutes yoga sessions in the morning every day. I'm quite "bony" now and people comment on my lean look kinda negatively, however i still have some "flabby" skin on my belly which i can grab with one hand when sitting. So I'm quite disappointed with that, although standing i can see my abs. To tighten/lose this loose skin would it be better to add more cardio type exercises (walking/rope skipping) or core exercises?

Thank you very much for any help

submitted by /u/TeoMorlack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KJ6M9ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment