Thursday, May 19, 2022

I went for a run today! The first day of forever!

22M 5’10 SW: 280 CW :249 GW: 170

I’ve been dealing with some pretty heavy depression lately and for as long as I can remember, I’ve hated my body. I’ve tried every fad weight loss known to man, eat 500 calories, do like three hours of HIIT workouts, nothing ever stuck with me because those were all super unhealthy lol. As I sat last night eating food that I didn’t really want but I had convinced myself I needed, I decided I want more for life. I want to live and not just exists. I’m tired of saying what I’ll do once I lose weight and then falling off of the wagon because of one bad meal or one bad day. I don’t plan to be perfect, but I can guarantee myself dedication to me. The first day of forever because I don’t just want to lose the weight, I want to live a much healthier life. And it started today with a run. I haven’t run in years, felt embarrassed asf, but I did it.

submitted by /u/secretoaccount
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IBkLf9F

No comments:

Post a Comment