Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Need to remember to zoom out more! 10kg lost this year

Today the scales hit 90kg (198lbs), which puts me at 27kg (59.5lbs) lost total and 10kg (22lbs) since the start of this year.

I've been doing CICO with some strength exercises since end of August last year. I did an update post few months ago with more details.

I weigh myself daily. Partially cause I'm impatient and also because it helps me see that there are normal variations, so just cause I was up one day doesn't mean I'm not losing anything.

But recently I may have fallen into focusing just on the most recent measurements and how my weight loss has been kind of slow over the last month (until like last 3 days).

The dots on the charts are actual weight measurements, the line is a calculated trend. So while the trend is going down, the measurements felt like they were stuck around the same values.

https://imgur.com/a/6YNmsLz

But then I was looking at the stats and noticed the 10kg total for this year and remembered I really should zoom out more and see how much progress I've been making.

https://imgur.com/a/48ZwEuI

Even if things are slow sometimes need to remember I'm still losing and making progress.

Now I just need to convince my brain that I also look different cause it still refuses to see it; But logically there is no way I lost this much weight and look no different.

submitted by /u/finallyMorgan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6UQ1Wfk

No comments:

Post a Comment