Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Anyone else feel horrible after eating a lot of food/calories?

I'm not just talking about feeling guilt, the physical feeling of being stuffed is so unbearable to me, and I get full a lot quicker than I used to. For context, I've been losing weight for the past 2-3 months, and every time I have a "cheat meal" because I'm really craving something, I feel awful afterwards because of the feeling of being full. It has to do with guilt too and worrying about having eaten too many calories, but at the same time my body feels worse right after eating and even the next day.The worse thing is I know I'll do it again in a week or two. Even if it doesnt hurt my weight loss that much, I'd like to stop this vicious cycle I have with food. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm someone who used to binge eat a lot (stress eating) and consume way too many calories, so being so repulsed by the feeling I get after one of these meals is kind of new to me.

submitted by /u/unavailablydistant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xkiJaSc

No comments:

Post a Comment