Saturday, May 28, 2022

Anyone Have Acne Clear After Big Weight Loss?

I started having very bad acne the second I went off of birth control pills many years ago.

I may still be in the 300s. I’m only weighing in once a month but have been doing great with sticking to cals and making progress in my fitness journey, so maybe I’m clear on my way to the 2s. When I get there I will certainly celebrate and post!

Anyways, my acne has been horrible over the past few years. Worse than ever. Acne on my neck. Shoulders. Chest between the twins. Some of my face. It’s actually mostly body acne.

I’m curious if anyone had body acne while SMO and then it went away or at least mostly cleared up after a big loss.

I know acne is very individual and is a good mix between genetics and hormones. So, curious!!

submitted by /u/EBeewtf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZuEMlo9

No comments:

Post a Comment