Friday, May 13, 2022

Starting my weight loss journey after two years

SW:170.6 GW: 160 Height: 5’9”

Hello, I’m 19F and I’m starting my weight loss journey after two years. A couple of years ago I was almost 200lbs and decided to change a lot of things, I got down to 148lbs. However when the pandemic started I gain all my weight back and felt really discouraged to the point I just was like maybe I’m just supposed to be 170. Well anyways I decided I want to try again especially since I’m going to be seeing my long distance boyfriend in a month and I thought a small change could be nice. He left yesterday since we are both in college. So far I am trying to eat 1600 or 1500, drink 64oz (I struggle with drinking water for some reason so I’m really trying on this one), and doing 30 minutes of exercise. I have not been doing any exercises for months now so I’m going to start off slow by going on walks and maybe do some type of YouTube workout. Does anyone have any other tips? I set my goal weight as 160lbs since I think if I try hard enough I can get close and not be unhealthy about losing weight because I did unhealthy methods to lose a lot of weight before. Thank you!

submitted by /u/BjorksDesertFriend
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gVt3l4U

No comments:

Post a Comment