Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Weight Loss and Libido

Hey Everyone,

Love the community here, just looking for a bit of advice from fellow weight losers!

I've been through a bit of a depression period the last few years, and towards the end of last year I decided enough was enough and found some motivation. Got off my antidepressants and realized how much weight I had put on while on them.

Weighed myself on Jan 1st and since then I'm down from 341lbs to 271lbs. This is doing workouts twice a day and very strict calorie controlled died.

My question is around libido and erection strength, I realized when I was at the biggest point my erection strength and libido (which was mega high before) was awful compared to what I normally weighed (~220lbs). Recently started a new relationship and obviously don't want to disappoint the partner in question.

My libido is way improved and my erections are 'better' since losing some weight but obviously still got a long way to go. I know weight and testosterone are very heavily linked so it should continue to improve, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience on specifically how long it takes to see improvements to this kinda thing? I'm assuming its a case of "lose the weight" and then testosterone takes some time to come back after its gone?

For now I'm about to try out some tadalafil to see how it goes, (side note, anyone know how it works with also using weed? ^^)

Mostly the question is just coming from an anxiety point of view, in my head I know it should continue to improve but sometimes its nice to hear re-assurance (or a harsh truth if thats the case!)

Keep it up guys, you're all inspiring. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

submitted by /u/TSOW1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZLNKPJM

No comments:

Post a Comment