Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Male/23/5'0 losing weight again!

In 2019 I already started a diet where I went from around 194 lbs back to about 169 lbs. But after that Covid came, and we moved to a new house. A period where the snacking and ordering food for delivery came back. In this period I gained back to around 194 lbs.

But for a few months, I am trying to make it a more permanent weight loss. The previous time I went to the dietician I didn't lose any weight yet, but when I went to the dietician yesterday I finally lost a bit of weight (I am 193 lbs now). And I am looking to start a procedure with weight loss medicine!

Losing weight is an important thing for me since I have a muscle disease/muscle weakness. I am happy I made the decision to start losing weight again because with my muscle disease I don't want to get to the point that I already need a wheelchair at my age!

submitted by /u/RuKo1998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RxkEsB5

No comments:

Post a Comment