Wednesday, May 18, 2022

How to deal with sad / negative thoughts ?

I’ve just recently begun my weight loss journey and I intend to lose about 100pounds . I often face negative/sad thoughts about my situation and most of these thoughts are “if I had started earlier , I would have lose a lot of weight by now”

Over the past 2years I’ve planned many times to start losing weight but I never actually went through with it and instead just started recently about a week ago.

And because of this, I keep thinking “if I started 2 years ago, I’d be happier now” or if I started 6 months ago, I’d be way slimmer than what I am now” I keep feeling guilty about all of the missed opportunities I had previously to start losing weight and as a result, it demotivates me.

Has anyone experienced this? Are there ways to feel better?

submitted by /u/throwaway12335142
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6lIZds0

No comments:

Post a Comment