Sunday, May 15, 2022

Unconventional Weight Loss Motivations

Hey guys, do any of you have a motivation for fitness that's somewhat unconventional?

I'll start: I am 165cm, F, 93.4 KGs. And I want to be quite fit and about 65kg. My motivation?

I want to wear my fursuit longer.

She's very pretty, I received her at a furry con in my country a couple weeks ago, and I bought her during the start of the pandemic because the Australian government had temporarily raised income support payments, so before I had a full time job I could afford to buy a partial fursuit. But she's a cat, meaning her mouth is small, and the ventilation isn't great. I joke about her being the Dark Souls of fursuits because I've gotta git gud. This isn't a jab at the maker, the craftsmanship is impeccable. But I'm obese and a smoker, so I'm trying to quit both of those things because currently, I can only wear my fursuit for about 10 minutes at a time before I feel dizzy.

Do any of you have unconventional weight loss motivation?

submitted by /u/HorchataSanchez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Cl6NaZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment