Friday, May 20, 2022

Experience with ozempic?

Does anyone who’s non-diabetic have experience taking ozempic to aid in weight loss? After I lost the initial 40ish lbs I just have plateaued for a while and I can’t seem to get past it. My bmi is still hovering around 32. I do my best with food (I graze during the day and then eat usually a reasonable meal for dinner) without restricting and going back to binging because of it. But I have physical limitations due to back problems, joint problems and I’m having issues with my heart rate as I continue to push myself with exercise. So I’m kind of stuck in this weird place and it’s super discouraging. My doctor brought it up when I expressed these concerns and I’m curious what experiences anyone else has had with it.

submitted by /u/nsalvatores
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4JZAHKR

No comments:

Post a Comment