Saturday, May 21, 2022

Constantly Hungry ?

Hi,

I would say my approach to weight loss is pretty healthy. I have a healthy relationship with food - a very balanced diet which is easy to stick to with the 80/20 rule, I have a cookie or chocolate every day because of this so I never binge. I'm getting steps in everyday and sticking to calories I calculated using my TDEE so I'm not restricting calories to the extreme.

The issue is I am hungry a lot of the time, sometimes even to the point where I feel physically sick. I have calculated calories based on a slow weight loss of 1/4lb a week because if I try and lose any more than that I am starving 24/7. But then if I eat more I am not losing anything, at all. I've been trying to deal with this for the past couple of weeks and have not made any progress.

Does anyone have any similar experience to this? Any tips? or understand why I feel hungry all the time - is that normal and something you have to tolerate or is it my body adjusting, stomach shrinking or something ?

submitted by /u/Only_Excuse_2606
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kozI1aM

No comments:

Post a Comment