Friday, May 27, 2022

Is loose skin inevitable?

I feel like I already know the answer is yes. I also understand that regaining your health is a LOT more important than worrying over loose skin, but I still have to admit the thought of what I will look like after I lose the 115lbs is daunting.

I gave birth 2 and a half years ago and am now starting to make progress on weight loss. I weigh 255lbs roughly right now and my goal is 140lbs. I'm going to take it as slowly as I can...but I still feel like losing that much weight will make my skin hang off me regardless.

Is there anything I can even do about it other than post-weight loss surgery? Just feels weird to think I may want to start saving up for a tummy tuck or something. I definitely have taken my appearance into account as to why I want to lose this weight. It isn't the MAIN factor but it's a big one. So losing all that weight just to feel shitty about how I look with loose skin seems counterproductive.

Again, I KNOW my health is the most important thing in this scenario but I'm just curious how others deal with the loose skin afterward.

submitted by /u/JustJaded1319
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CXWLQJy

No comments:

Post a Comment