Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Completely Hit A Wall Need Advice.

Hi all i’m new here .Was hoping to get a little advice…Over a year ago i started my weight loss journey and lost 60 pounds..(yaaay !! lol) i’m a 50 year old male tw..I Basically i ate one meal a day. (with a sensible meal for dinner ) No carbs , low calories..This type of intermittent fasting diet worked for me..And i accomplished by goal in about 11 months…(60?pounds) Only problem was i stayed on that program a little too long and started getting a little thin lol…this was about 6 weeks ago…So i said to myself ‘let me take on some extra calories, this will be fun ‘ lol. And it WAS lol….what a glorious week it was , eating whatever i wanted …Only problem was a somewhat ‘overshot’ the finish line and managed to find 5 extra pounds lol .Oh well i said , just go back to ‘the plan’ and i’ll purge that in 3/4 weeks tops..Knowing full on well that maintaining this weight will be a game of ‘cat and mouse’..Well ‘the plan’ is suddenly not working anymore ..Its been a month of the ‘one meal a day’ low carb etc (basically doing exactly what worked to loose the initial 60) and i cant loose an OUNCE…I’m DEFINITELY on a caloric deficit…I’ve upped my daily exercise , up’d my water intake (Thinking maybe I was retaining water) doing anything i can think of to get tje ‘machine started’ again .and in a full Month i havent moved that needle an OUNCE. I understand that your body gets ‘used’ to certain programs but this was working VERY well for me only a few short months ago..Needless to say i’m pretty concerned and pretty disappointed.Has anyone ever experienced something like this ? (i’ve had the needle stay stuck for a couple weeks and then had a ‘whoosh moment’ but never been stuck a full month) .Would love to hear any suggestions or feedback. thank you so Very much.🙏

submitted by /u/Drumstar2112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EADy9TX

No comments:

Post a Comment