Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Looking to shed only a few pounds

20F, 165cm, 58 kgs, sedentary

I’m looking to lose about 5-7 pounds and I don’t really have a time restriction for it.

I don’t eat very well I think, in that maybe I don’t eat enough nutritious good food. I eat in limited amounts enough to maintain weight but also not too restricted. Definitely have had days of eating one full cake, 6-7 cupcakes in one round, etc. I’ve just maintained 128-130 for years now. I’m not a snacker at all.

Ive never consistently exercised bc my naive brain always thought exercise was only for weight loss, and since I was really skinny growing up I never had the motivation. It’s resulted in bad habits where I don’t make it a priority. I ate a lot growing up especially in high school so over the course of three years I steadily increased in weight from 108-130 lbs. Some of this weight gain might just be me growing up too.

I’ve gone three weeks of consistent exercise once a year ago and I was rlly proud of myself. But I gave up bc I didn’t see the scale change, I realize I was way too hasty.

Any tips would be appreciated! I want to do this as healthily as possible, even if that means slowly.

submitted by /u/Possible_Tap9227
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5C4Mwtp

No comments:

Post a Comment