Saturday, May 28, 2022

I brought my kitchen scales on holiday and I didnt lose weight this week

Just a pure steaming raging rant/vent. I weighed on Sunday at 112.8kg. Came broad on holiday to Turkey. Since Tuesday I've been doing 1.5hr walks in deep sand under 30 degree heats, drinking tons of water and eating ultra clean. I've been averaging 1450 calories this week (circa 1400 calorie deficit). I bought a cheap set of scales here and weighed today and came in at 113.1kg :(

My only guesses are, that im drinking tons of water and retaining most of it. I noticed that I'm going to the bathroom 50% less than I would back in the UK.

My other guess is the climate change. As I believe the body retains water in heat? I feel super bloated and swollen.

I dont know. Its so detmoviational. I will be here another few weeks and im considering not weighing myself at all until I get back home.

Anyone else changed to a different climate and struggled with weight loss?

Note for background context: Prior to this I lost 5.5kg in 3 weeks.

submitted by /u/akorn77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kEUaVPL

No comments:

Post a Comment