Tuesday, May 17, 2022

What is a reasonable goal for weight loss by July if I work out 5 times a week with cardio?

For a bit of backstory and my reasoning for this question/post;

I've been invited to an old friend's wedding and just want to seem like the same guy we met years ago. Since the beginning of the pandemic, I've been focusing on my education and found a remote job which resulted in little to no physical activity coupled with poor eating habits.

At the moment I weigh 174lb at 174cm (lol). I gained about 25 pounds and want to lose as much as possible before mid July. I've been eating clean and consistently while under 1500 calories a day alongside cardio 3x to 5x per week for the past four weeks and have lost roughly six pounds. I also started incorporating strength training last week too.

I'm hoping to hear from anyone who has been in a similar weight loss situation as mine and can share their experiences or just general tips and insight.

I appreciate it!

submitted by /u/Forget_Opinions
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dZK1QNy

No comments:

Post a Comment