Wednesday, May 25, 2022

not losing weight anymore

i was 190 last summer, currently 154. (5’1) i was doing amazing last year, obviously i know you lose weight quicker when you first start but randomly during jan/feb my weight loss just stopped. one morning i’m 151, then 154, never under or over. ive been doing calorie deficit and been lowering my calorie intake, but if i go even lower it’ll be too low. i also started working out in my room, doing around an hour worth of work outs. and still no progress this month.

i just got an apple watch so i can track the calories i burn, but i feel stuck. like i’ll always be big. i really want to see results this summer. i’m tired of seeing the same weight and feeling powerless. i’m also sixteen (almost 17) , so i really want to lose the weight before i’m an adult. my biggest fear is never being able to reach my goal and it feels like it’s impossible right now.

i would love any tips so i can reach my goal, im very motivated just confused right now.

submitted by /u/nierlotta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/P94Ozy3

No comments:

Post a Comment