Sunday, May 29, 2022

The curve is flattening…

Hello r/loseit! I need help. My (29F 165cm) current weight is 121kg, my highest weight was 155kg+, but I like to think I started this journey properly at 142kg in February 2022.

At first the results were really encouraging. I was losing almost 2kg per week. Great, right!? But in the last few weeks things have been dropping off. I lost 1.5kg, then 1.2kg and finally this week 0.7kg. Of course I tell myself that it’s not a race and I’m still losing weight etc etc. But there is a trend here that I can’t ignore and I’m hoping someone can help me to understand.

I eat 1200 to 1300 cals per day except once a week when I eat 1800 cals. I’m strict with weighing and counting everything so I’m pretty confident in those numbers. I also walk (~4.5km) 3 times a week and lift weights 3-4 times a week.

I recognise that my BMR will reduce with my weight loss and so I may not be in as much deficit as I once was, but it feels too soon for my weight loss to be slowing down that much! I don’t feel comfortable dropping below 1200cals and I worry that increasing my exercise will burn me out and won’t be sustainable. So basically I feel thoroughly stuck.

Is there something I’m missing here? Any similar experiences, thoughts or advice would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/PamPooveyFromHR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JIbOixB

No comments:

Post a Comment