Friday, May 27, 2022

Am I supposed to feel sore all day?

(this is some background)

I’ve always been fat my whole life. I’m 16f and decided that i’m really gonna change bc i’m tired of feeling terrible about myself.

I’m very self aware of myself and actions and I noticed i would project my feelings on to others in my head. I’d say like “they probably hate me because of my weight” “Or they think i’m a slob”

I know better then to actually act like they feel that way. Like i know better then to actually let those feelings manifest in real interactions. I know they are just what i think about myself and to keep them to myself.

Anyways, i always made attempts but it’s hard when u are embarrassed abt loosing weight. If you are latino you might understand. Family will laugh when u tell them and it’s hard to like “count calories” when idk how many are in my family’s homemade salsa.

With all this being said i’ve been working out and i noticed that i’m sore all day after. Is this normal for someone just beginning there weight loss journey?

I’m not really like super concern more just curious.

I kinda like feeling sore and it makes me feel like there is progress to my efforts.

submitted by /u/SpiritedFinger1334
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1MlmyrQ

No comments:

Post a Comment