Friday, May 27, 2022

Will I have loose skin if I lose 40-50lbs?

I am a 22M that weighs around 220 (I have sustained this weight for around 3-4yrs) and wants to loose 40-50 lbs before focusing on muscle. Do you think I will have loose skin?

For better context, I had a cousin who lost around 50-6Olbs and has no loose skin, not sure if the I'll be same but hoping that genetic is shared since our moms are sisters.

I know I need to lose weight to get healthier but I don’t know why loose skin deters me. I know I’m young and with my cousin having success with no loose skins means I have a chance, but I guess I’m asking outside opinions on it since I tend to overthink a lot.

Edit: I am also concerned with how I have to go in a Keto diet (I think permanently) for a health reason, which I know might cause fast weight loss since I plan on doing a lot go cardio.

submitted by /u/iamlostncantbefound
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8J9Bt1C

No comments:

Post a Comment