Monday, May 23, 2022

Does fat around your stomach feel different when you start losing weight?

I hope this isn't a stupid question. Please let me know if this is not the right place to post.

I've struggled with my weight for years. I have always been strong and could run long distances (half marathons), but have struggled to lose weight, specifically around my core. I had been rigorously going to a training gym for 1.5 years 5 days a week (combo of conditioning /heavy lifting) and have noticed more muscle, but no real fat loss.

I started going to a different gym that also provides nutritional planning and have lost about 7lbs since joining. I also noticed that the fat around my core is much softer than it was before. Is this normal when one is going through weight loss? The workouts at the new place are not as intense as the last gym I was at, and I just want to make sure I'm not losing muscle mass instead and am regressing.

Thank you for any guidance and good luck on your journey.

submitted by /u/k-tina91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DU3zeIN

No comments:

Post a Comment