Thursday, May 12, 2022

Life after weight loss

Sorry if this comes off as a rant, but I’ve been doing a lot of self reflection lately. For those who lost weight, did you find that people treat you nicer??

I’m in my late 20s now and I’m making a real effort to lose weight (I’m about 100lb overweight), I feel like I’ve been going through life on “hard mode”

Like do people meet an overweight person and just have an inherent bias?? I’ve got this feeling that sometimes new people I meet just make a bunch of negative assumptions about me and I have to almost “prove my worth” of not being some stuck at home all day playing video games eating McDonald’s whale.

It’s kind of crushing to think that society becomes so much nicer after you lose weight, I’m still the same person on the inside..thoughts on this? Is the change that drastic for how people treat you post weight loss????

submitted by /u/halfbloodprince_95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uHtM8Rp

No comments:

Post a Comment