Wednesday, May 25, 2022

cutting out alcohol

So I'm not exactly on a weight loss journey, but I am making changes in my life due to some family issues that made me look at my impulse control/lack thereof lol. Part of that is making healthier choices for my body like stretching before work, working out in my room, eating proper portions, etc, so weight loss should end up being part of the changes down the line. I had a pretty specific question and hope this is a good sub to ask it in.

I realized one night that I had been drinking two to three beers/drinks a night standard, and in social situations I frequesntly lose track after five. Since that night I've stopped drinking. Alcoholism runs in my family, and believe it or not, this is an early warning.

Tonight I was thinking about what kind of weight loss I could expect to see just from cutting out alcohol. Can anyone tell me what differences they saw after they stopped heavy drinking?

submitted by /u/emzyme212
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0m2rNo7

No comments:

Post a Comment