Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Starting to lose weight today!!

I am started my journey today and decided the save money after the huge amount of weight loss! I am 320 lbs, 19M right now and I'm afraid of loose skin. I was here before talking about the same situation but I didn't start my journey that time because of my fears and I'm trying to stop thinking about my fears. I'm planning to be 200-220lbs according to my look and i have to lose 100lbs min. Thats a lot of weight and my skin will probably sag but thats okay cause i'm going to save money for it. If my skin won't sag im gonna spend all of my money to buy my dream clothes that i couldn't wear in the past!! Lets do this everyone and good luck with your journey too!

submitted by /u/Snoo54387
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vaynpdb

No comments:

Post a Comment