Sunday, May 15, 2022

Weight Loss Jealousy??

So basically I had gotten a little chubby after having a baby 2 years ago and then lost 13 pounds recently. Im super proud of myself and I've been eating way less and exercising and it's like causing my mom to act weird af. I've never felt this weird kind of jealousy from her before which doesn't really make sense if this is about weight because I was really underweight all my life before having my daughter.

She just keeps making shitty comments. She will ask me my weight like every day and then say something like "that doesn't make sense I'm skinnier than you, how do I weigh more than you?" Or a few days ago I asked if I could wear her coat and she said "won't that be way too small on you?" like what is going on. She obviously knew the coat would fit me. These kind of things have been happening a lot recently. Is this a common thing for parents to do when you lose weight?!? I don't know where else to ask this lol

submitted by /u/Barbie_Crash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6wJOkmn

No comments:

Post a Comment