Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Down to 189!!!!

So starred my weight loss journey in December of 2021 weighing about 230 pounds. This morning I saw that I dropped down to 189 pounds making my total weight loss around 41 pounds in the last 6 months. When I looked in the mirror this morning I saw such a significant difference and even though it took me 6 months to see these results I'm so happy I've made it to this point and now have learned healthy eating habits in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Having clothes that fit me again feels like such an accomplishment and has given me a tremendous boost to my confidence. The keys for me have been eating roughly 2,000 calories a day, staying super active with work and cutting out meat and following a pescatarian diet (no meat but will consume fish). Overall I'm about 2/3rds of the way to my goal weight of about 170. I feel by the end of summer I will be back to a healthy weight for the first time since 2018 and to be honest I couldn't be happier! Super proud of myself this morning!!!

submitted by /u/Paulette1997
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/H6lSmpg

No comments:

Post a Comment