Friday, May 13, 2022

Calculating calories from exercise accurately

So I have a Fitbit and of corse it tracks my steps throughout the day. I also utilize the food tracker/weight loss app called Lose It!

Now on the app I have my movement levels ate the lowest settings bc I’m pretty much on my bottom most of the day. So when I got over 3000 steps (like I said. On my bottom) it starts showing calories burned.

Now if I start taking like a dance class, that is extra calories I will be burning also - since the whole body is moving and such.

My question then becomes, when I log in the exercise for the dancing - am I double dipping the calories burned from the Fitbit steps taken?

submitted by /u/stubs1101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DSk2xd

No comments:

Post a Comment