Sunday, May 29, 2022

Grandmother keeps telling me I’m losing too much weight and asking if I have an eating disorder.

Let me just start by saying I love my grandma so much, but sometimes I can’t stand her. Every single time I see her, she won’t shut up about my weight loss. “You’re losing too much weight.” “Are you eating enough?” “I don’t want you to lose another pound.” “If you lose too much weight, you’ll look sick.” “You are eating, right?” “Do I need to be concerned?” “Eating disorders run in the family.”

I’M STILL 270 POUNDS.

Most of the time, I don’t really care that much, but today she said these things in front of my whole extended family. It was so uncomfortable. I’m nervous that everybody is hearing these things and think that I actually have an eating disorder or something. She’s probably saying these things to everybody when I’m not around as well. I don’t need any rumors or assumptions about me going around. I lost all of my weight naturally with diet and exercise. On average, I lose 1.94 pounds a week, which isn’t even that much for somebody that was my size. It just sucks that there’s always a dark cloud over my health.

submitted by /u/throwanon31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3IVJsAw

No comments:

Post a Comment