Wednesday, August 24, 2022

1500 calories for 3 months, not losing weight.

Hi! So I went from 74 kg in january this year to about 66 kgs in May. BUT - for some reason, my weight loss has completely stopped since then, even though I am eating the same amount of calories and have a 5 month streak free from sweets and candy, and it's been this way over the summer.

This is my weight I've logged on the Happy Scale app and calories daily, on average, as calculated per the Calory app I've logged in...

...May: Daily average 1436 calories - weight end of may 66,5 kg

...June: Daily average 1519 calories - weight end of june 66 kg

...July: Daily average 1512 calories - weight end of July 66,3 kg

...August (so far): Daily average 1557 calories - weight right now 66 kg

I feel so confident that I am counting calories correctly. I weight all my food, use the nutrition label and rarely estimate. If I go to a restaurant I always make that my only meal that day.

I am a 20 year old woman, 174 cm tall. Calory calculators are saying that with eating 1500 calories a day I should be losing 0.25 kg every week? But I am clearly not.

I am kind of concerned it has to do with my health? Would it be a good idea to see a doctor for this? My goal weight is 60 kg... Thank you...

submitted by /u/rosewater17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/60QHJP7

No comments:

Post a Comment