Monday, August 22, 2022

14 pounds down in 22 days. should I be concerned?

A little bit on me 6'4 Male 22 years old Current weight 265.4 Starting weight 365.0 Hello all, I ran the numbers today on my weight loss and looking at my track record I weighed in at 280.6 on August 1st. I weighed in this morning at 265.4. I have been in a 500 calorie deficit every day since January of this year, I drink green tea and take an apple cider vinegar pill every day as well, and mostly eat white meat with black beans every day as well as hiking or going to the gym on a mounted bike for at least 5 miles a day. looking at the numbers I've lost about 14-15 pounds in 22 days and that is a concerning amount. Do I need to seek medical attention for how quickly im losing weight? What should I do?

submitted by /u/DescriptionTrick2359
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rjk3aNH

No comments:

Post a Comment