Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Weight loss

Hi all, I’m 13 and need to lose weight for my physical and mental health but I’m not sure where to start? Over the last year or so, I’ve gained 30kg (I’m 81kg now) due to my mental health crisis last year which meant my diet was absolute crap. I know I can’t do intermittent fasting due to my schedule being sporadic. I’ve been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes (however it could be genetic due to there being strong family backgrounds) and I’m insulin resistant as well now so I really need to do something whilst I can. Extra info- I have a dog so dog walks are possible for me For financial reasons, I cannot go vegan or vegetarian

Thank you in advance!!

(ps, I’m only interested in doing this in a healthy way. I’m currently receiving mental health treatment and have been clean for a year from self-harming behaviours)

submitted by /u/PropertyHot1221
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kb0OSRh

No comments:

Post a Comment